Project management is becoming a key business skill globally. Project management and business skills training are one of the most affordable ways to increase the effectiveness of projects, investments and business initiatives.
This is easier than ever with the most successful programs in the world, benefiting hundreds of organizations and thousands of managers and employees.
Project management training we provide
Basic project management training
These are pieces of training that are extremely suitable for anyone who has not yet completed a course on the subject, whether or not they have experience. These trainings address the basic concepts and best practices of global project management, with many exercises and examples.
The flagship of our core project management training is the preparation of Project Management – Preparation for Success, licensed by BVOP, which takes place in 2, 3 and 4 days. This is the most popular project management training in the world, conducted more than 120 times! Hundreds of managers from some of the largest companies and organizations in the country have gone through it.
In addition, we also offer training on specific topics such as Risk Management, Time and Cost Management, Sponsor Project Management, and more.
Basic training includes Contemporary Project Management Competencies. It is a must for anyone who is practicing or seriously interested in project management! The training examines all the basic concepts, concepts and terms in project management, grouped in the 46 elements of project management competence defined by the International Project Management Association (IPMA – www.ipma.ch).
Project Management Certification Training
Project management certification is a prominent global trend. The benefits of project management certification are related to improving qualifications, demonstrating competencies, better career development, more job opportunities, and higher pay, as well as improving community outreach to project managers.
We are a national leader in all leading international certification programs and provide training for the following certifications:
Project Management Professional (PMP®) and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) at Project Management Institute (USA)
AXELOS PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner (UK)
Level C – Certified Project Manager and Level D – Certified Project Management Associate of the International Project Management Association (IPMA)
Certification training on Agile project management methodologies – Agile and Scrum
Flexible project management methodologies are gaining popularity and we are actively working on Agile and Scrum certification. We conduct training for the following certificates:
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® by Project Management Institute (USA)
- Agile Project Management ™ (AgilePM®) Foundation and Agile Project Management ™ (AgilePM®) Practitioner at APMG (UK)
- Professional Scrum Master Certification (PSM-I) at Scrum.org
- Scrum Developer Certified, Scrum Master Certified, Scrum Product Owner Certified, Scrum Master Certified and Agile Expert Certified by Scrumstudy (USA)
Business certification training
This includes training to obtain the following prestigious certificates:
- ITIL® Foundation and ITIL® Intermediate (CSI and CO) by AXELOS (UK)
- MSP Foundation and MSP Practitioner (AUCOS Management Successful Programs) (UK)
- Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt on 6sigmastudy (USA)
These are construction and engineering contract management training using FIDIC contract terms. We work with top speakers from the UK – practitioners with extensive experience and high qualifications, holding directorships at leading international consultancy firms for construction and engineering contract management and project management. Our main FIDIC pieces of training are:
- Business efficiency in managing construction and engineering contracts (using FIDIC contract terms)
- Practical management of FIDIC Yellow and Red Book contracts
- Management of risk, time and claims in construction projects (using FIDIC contract terms)
- FIDIC / FIDIC contract terms and claims preparation and management
Training on the development and implementation of projects under EU programs
“Developing projects under EU programs” is the most complete, detailed and up-to-date training on the subject, with the presentation of real projects. It has been conducted more than 40 times. The training is purely practical, with participants working on sample projects. It also presents all current opportunities for EU funding under the programs for Bulgaria. We carry out the following training on the development and implementation of projects under EU programs:
Development of projects under EU programs
- Project preparation for EU programs – Introductory online course (Module 1)
- How to draw up a successful project on EU programs (Module 2) – online course
- Implementation of projects under EU programs (Module 3) – online course
- Errors and problems when implementing projects under EU programs (Module 4) – online course
- Funding opportunities under EU programs for Bulgaria (2014-2020) (Module 5) – online course
- Preparation for certification for the Green Belt on EU Projects Preparation and Implementation (2014-2020) – online course
Personal skills training
Personal skills are the most important factor in project management and all professional activities. Therefore, our portfolio includes key personal skills training:
- Communication and teamwork
- Conduct effective negotiations
- Workshop modeling
More Scrum and Agile trainings and certifications
We have initialized Scrum and Agile resources educating from the following sources:
The theory of Scrum is easy enough to understand and freely available through the internet. Although the theory of Scrum is simple, but implementing it is not as easy as…
What are the differences between the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) course + certification from the Scrum Alliance and Professional Scrum Master…
The Professional Scrum Developer course is really handy and useful for all developers around the world. If today you are at a…
We need to discuss the Professional Scrum Master vs Professional Scrum Developer topic. Throughout the years of being a Professional Scrum Trainer through
Scrum is not that easy and different issues may arise. A recurring question I am often asked is…
We will discuss the transparency in Scrum teams and Agile organizations. It is a very popular term in Scrum literature and modern Agile…
Scrum can cause problems and may lead to failure in some organizations. Common Scrum issues always have to do with…
Lean Product Development is not just a product management practices following some processes. Last year I was fortunate enough to attend a…
The Agile 2020 Conference sessions are distributed into Tracks to help you find sessions about particular topics. Check on the tracklist. Then go to the…
What happens to all of the Unfinished Product Backlog Items? Nobody asks this question but it is important. In most of my Scrum classes…
Agile product managers and product owners really need to be skilled in creating user stories. This real User Stories example is part of a project management course in which…